Accounts Payable Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will manage supplier accounts.
Working as part of a busy and driven team, your role will support the company’s financial needs.
Grant Fit Out is the fastest growing fit out company in the world. Our mission is to give our clients, customers and staff an exciting, memorable experience of their brand through the brilliant physical and digital environments we create.
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO) on SAGE upon request.
- Match Invoices to POs and signed delivery dockets
- Post all supplier invoices on SAGE following the approval process.
- Reconcile supplier statements at end of the month.
- Prepare payments to suppliers via online banking.
- Ad hoc tasks when required.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant financial experience, preferably within the construction industry
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications
g. SAGE Line 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Accountancy qualification, but not essential
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Permanent position
- Hybrid working (work from home)
- Finish at 3pm every Friday
- 30 days holidays including stat & public holidays
- Pension contributions
- Performance bonus
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Professional development and training
We will train, coach, and develop you so that you are the best version of yourself.
- Social events
- Well-being initiatives
- Competitive and dependent on experience
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.